1) The wall and ceiling of laminar flow operating room are made of sound insulation, solid, smooth, no gap, fireproof, moisture-proof and easy to clean materials. The color should be light blue and light green. The film viewing lamp, cabinet and console shall be set in the wall. The internal (external) corners between the wall and the flat roof, between the wall and the ground, and at the intersection of different walls and walls should be made into a small fillet structure (R ≥ 50mm) to avoid dust accumulation and facilitate cleaning.
(2) The door should be wide, without threshold, and the net width should not be less than 1.4m, which is convenient for flat cars to go in and out. The swing spring door should be avoided to prevent dust and flying caused by air flow. The laminar flow operating room should adopt the electric suspension type automatic induction door with automatic delay closing device. Windows should be double-layer, with aluminum alloy window frame, conducive to dust insulation.
(3) The clear height of laminar flow operating room should be 2.8-3m, and the width of corridor should not be less than 2.5m, so as to facilitate flat car operation and avoid collision between people.
(4) The floor of laminar flow operating room should be made of hard, smooth and easy to wash materials. The floor drain is set at the lower part of a corner, which is conducive to the discharge of sewage. The drain hole is covered to prevent the polluted air from entering the room or being blocked by foreign matters. It should be flat, smooth, corrosion-resistant (acid, alkali, medicine), and easy to clean. It can choose rubber, polyurethane coating, resin board, etc. with less joints, it can avoid the accumulation of dirt and dust, and it is pollution-resistant and easy to clean. It has various patterns and is easy to install and replace.
(5) Power supply: there should be two-phase power supply facilities, running. Each operating room should have enough electric sockets to facilitate the power supply of various instruments and equipment. The socket should be equipped with fireproof device, and the ground of the operating room should be equipped with conductive equipment to prevent explosion caused by sparks. The electric socket should be covered and sealed to prevent water from entering and prevent the operation from being affected by circuit failure. The main power line is concentrated in the wall, and the central suction and oxygen pipeline device should be set in the wall.
(6) Lighting facilities: ordinary lighting should be installed on the wall or roof. The operation lamp should be equipped with shadowless lamp and spare lifting lamp.
(7) Water source and fire prevention facilities in laminar flow operating room: tap water shall be installed in each working room to facilitate flushing, fire extinguisher shall be installed in corridor and auxiliary room, and sufficient cold, hot and high pressure steam shall be provided.
(8) Ventilation filter device: Modern laminar flow operating room should establish a perfect ventilation filter device to purify the air. The ventilation modes include turbulent flow, laminar flow and vertical flow.
(9) Layout of access routes in laminar flow operating room: the layout design of access routes should meet the requirements of functional process and clean and dirty partition. There should be three access routes, one for staff, two for injured patients, and three for equipment dressing and other circulation supply routes, so as to achieve separation and avoid cross infection.